CITY OF THE DEAD
Walk the historic streets of the French Quarter, one of the most unique and historic cultural epicenters of the country. In the company of our expert guides, you’ll make your way to St. Louis Cemetery #1, site of the infamous Marie Laveau’s tomb. We’ll take you back in time through 300 years of history, and bring to life the most surprising and fascinating stories that led to the present-day New Orleans we know and love.
- Breathtaking views of the Mississippi.
- Walk down the most beautiful, historic streets of the French Quarter
- Enjoy a 30-minute guided tour through St. Louis Cemetery #1, site of the infamous Marie Laveau’s tomb. (The cemetery is only accessible when accompanied by a certified tour guide – now is your chance!)
- Learn the rich history that led to present-day Jackson Square.
- See examples of the many architectural styles and features of iconic New Orleans homes.
- Discover the place where jazz was born and learn why music is so important in New Orleans culture
All tours are approximately 2 hours.
Tour times: 10:00AM & 1:00PM Monday through Saturday, 10:00AM only on Sunday
Children under 12: $15
Convenient meeting location in the French Quarter at 941 Decatur Street (adjacent to the French Market and Cafe du Monde)