- Fall for the Southern charm of the Garden District’s most elegant mansions and tree-lined streets.
- See breathtaking mansions, many owned by famous celebrities, and learn all about this area’s architectural magnificence.
- Witness the homes that played a part in the Civil War and are still standing today.
- Explore the above-ground tombs of Lafayette Cemetery, one of the most historic cemeteries in New Orleans and resting place of historic local legends.
- With one look up at the immense mansions and a view down the picturesque tree-lined streets, you’ll see why the Garden District draws tourists and celebrities year after year.
Book now– spots are limited.
All tours are approximately 2 hours.
Tour times: 1:00pm offered Thursday through Monday
Children under 12: $15
To reach the meeting point from down town, take the St. Charles Avenue streetcar towards the Garden District. Exit at the Washington Avenue stop. Walk down Washington Avenue towards Lafayette Cemetery. Meeting point is on the corner of Washington Ave. and Prytania St., on the cemetery side